System Requirements 2019-2020-2021OS
- Windows 10 (version 1803 or higher)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- MacOS 10.14 (Mojave, 10.14.6 recomended), High 10.15(Catalina); macOS Big Sur (11); 10.13 (High Sierra is officially unsupported)
- Minimum:Any Intel or AMD x64 processor
- RecommendedAny Intel or AMD x64 processor with four logical cores and AVX2 instruction set
- Minimum:2 GB of HDD space for MATLAB only, 4-6 GB for a typical installation
- Recommended:An SSD is recommended A full installation of all MathWorks products may take up to 22 GB of disk space
- Minimum: 4 GB
- Recommended: 8 GB
- No specific graphics card is required.
- Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.
- GPU acceleration using the Parallel Computing Toolbox requires a CUDA GPU
- For Polyspace, 4 GB per core is recommended
- Windows Server 2019 is supported as of R2019a.
- Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are not supported as of R2019a.
For Polyspace, 4 GB per core is recommended(note this feature are not available with current license)Note:
the license works perfect on 2019a but the feature polyspace is not available with current license so when installation start just untick the polyspace or install it in case some new license fixed it...for run matlab 2019a just go in the folder and matlab from there should open and working just fine enjoy
System Requirements 2018
- OS: Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x64, Windows XP x64 Edition Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2
- Any Intel or AMD x86 processor supporting SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB for MATLAB only, 3–4 GB for a typical installation
- 1024 MB (At least 2048 MB recommended)